2. This website is aimed at connecting tickling enthusiasts together from across the globe, which is carried out via the placement of "pins" or "markers" on a map. To place a marker, you will be required to provide some information about yourself. When prompted for any user input, you agree to not upload any content that:
- 2.1. Is not pertinent to the website aim detailed above.
- 2.2. Is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- 2.3. Could be deemed grossly offensive to other users.
- 2.4. Infringes upon someone else's rights.
- 2.5. Contains any personally identifiable information, including your own.
- 2.6. Contains links to other websites.
- 2.7. Contains viruses or malicious code, or anything that could disable, overburden or impair the workings of the website.
3. You are able to edit or remove your data from the site at any time using a password which is set when your marker was created. You acknowledge and agree that:
- 3.1. We make no guarantee that password recovery functionality will be available in the event you forget your password.
- 3.2. We are under no obligation to remove data from the site at your request if you have forgotten your password and cannot prove you are the owner of the data in question.
4. Whilst using the website you will encounter content submitted by other users, which is displayed via map markers. Additionally, you may be presented with a number of different contact methods by which you may begin communicating with other users outside of this website. You agree with and acknowledge that:
- 4.1. The accuracy of any user-submitted information has not been and cannot reasonably be verified by us.
- 4.2. We do not endorse any views expressed within user-submitted content.
- 4.3. We cannot be held responsible in any way for any communication that takes place between you and users you meet through this website.
- 4.4. Viewing or interacting with any user-submitted content.
- 4.5. Visiting external websites displayed in any user-submitted content.
- 4.6. Interacting online with any other users via any contact methods they provide.
- 4.7. Impersonation of yourself by another user.
- 5.1. Not to file excessive or spurious reports.
- 5.2. That we have no obligation to act on any reports filed by our users within any given timeframe, or at all.
6. The primary purpose of this website is to facilitate the arrangement of in-person meetups. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- 6.1. Meeting anyone from the internet naturally carries an inherent unavoidable risk.
- 6.2. Mitigating this risk is solely your responsibility.
- 6.3. Not to hold us accountable in any way for any loss or harm (physical or otherwise) caused by other users or anyone associated with them.